Jelly Pizza

There's a story, of course.

Mar 16, 2008

I Love This Precious Cat...

[click images to see them in their full glory at What Did You Eat?]

I stopped long enough to pick up my blogger email and saw there was a notification of a new comment on one of my older posts. It was from Sher.

She wrote:
Upsie will pass over the bridge soon. She will meet up with Taboo and Sushi.


I replied with a brief personal note, part of which I quote [Sher, I hope you don't mind]:
...and I'm crying. Oh god, there is never enough time to be with those we love and who love us, is there? As I go about my day, I shall keep you and her in my heart. Thanks for letting me know.

God speed, Upsie -- say hello to EVERYONE, with some extra loving scritches to all our little beasties! Then give 'em your special brand of a chewing out for leaving too soon, always too soon. And especially enjoy your heavenly feasts. Gentle nuzzy kisses and smooches for your pretty face.


Friends of Friday Ark and Weekend Cat Blogging, be sure to stop by to offer your support and special brand of catblogging kindness ~ to keep Sher and her family in your hearts as they face this difficult part of the journey with their beloved pussycat, and to ask the divine Upsie to say "HI" to your favorite friends waiting for you by the bridge.


After Sundance, I personally hope she meets up with Sushi first. He was always sweet to girl kitties. Taboo will want to wrassle with her as a little test, but I bet Miss 'Boo will think twice if she ever sees this little move Upsie put on Sundance a year of moons and stars ago.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 17, 2008 at 4:01 AM, Blogger sher said...

Thank you with all my heart. Upsie looks so pretty in those old pictures. Her fur has thinned out quite a bit. Yes, she will see Sushi and Taboo soon.

 
At March 20, 2008 at 12:53 AM, Blogger catsynth said...

We were really sorry to hear about Upsie, too. :(
You did save a lot of really nice pictures of her.
It would be nice to think all our kitty friends get to play together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home