Jelly Pizza

There's a story, of course.

Oct 12, 2008

A Child Flew Past Me Riding In A Star....

PURE & EASY



We all know success when we all find our own dreams
And our love is enough to knock down any wall
And the future's been seen as men try to realize
The simple secret of the Lord in us all

I listened and I heard music in a word
And words when you played your guitar
The noise that I was hearing was a million people cheering
And a child flew past me riding in a star

There once was a note, pure and easy
Playing so free, like a breath rippling by
There once was a note, listen
There once was a note, listen
....


Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 18, 2008 at 6:41 AM, Blogger sharecropper said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog about my favorite car. What a temptation that one for sale is!!! The cane begonia that is pictured somewhere on my blog is my grandmother's. It lives in a window corner and gets lots of sunshine, but I forgot it one year and left it outside (when we lived where it snowed) - still came back and bloomed beautifully the next year. It's not been happy this year, but I'll repot and fertilize; so this winter will be gorgeous. I'm in NC, so give me a post at sharecropper at suddenlinke dot net. I have two beautiful cats also. Will check out the blogs you recommend. Peace and remember (LOL) to vote.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home