Jelly Pizza

There's a story, of course.

Jul 25, 2008

Farewell, Dear Friend


Sherry C. Cermak
(December 2, 1948 - July 20, 2008)

What a sorrow filled day to hear of your passing and your beloved family's loss. So often I looked forward to your new posts at
What Did You Eat? and to the funny and sweet comments you left here
[this morning I tagged
wherever you visited].

And now,
dear Sher, please know you'll always have a place in my heart. Say hello to your precious beauties. I can see Upsie and Sunshine curled in your lap--purring.

I'm crying. I'll miss you and I'm sorry we never got to meet in person.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At July 25, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deedee,

Thanks for honoring Sher. I'll make sure that your post is forwarded to Glenna so her family can see it.

 
At July 25, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Blogger Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Thanks for joining us in remembering Sher!
the boys and I are sending purrrs and hugs

 
At July 25, 2008 at 11:41 PM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

Oh me too, so saddened to read about Sher's passing. Eventhough I only knew Sher in blog form, reading her blog was enjoyable, like an old friend.

 
At July 27, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Blogger sammawow said...

This is a nice remembrance of Sher. I miss her too.

 
At August 2, 2008 at 11:28 PM, Blogger Glenna said...

hbLovely tribute. Thanks so much for doing that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home