Jelly Pizza

There's a story, of course.

Mar 15, 2007

Sunshine on my shoulders...

[click on image to enlarge]

...makes me happy!

Not to worry, though,
I'm already packed and
ready to board
Friday's Ark
as soon as the gangplank is lowered.

Weekend Cat Blogging
is hosted over at
I Got Two Shoes.
I just peeked and, fellow kitties,
Jelly has made some creamy, homemade ricotta.
I bet if we purr sweetly,
she'll let us have our own little
bowls to lick clean as a whistle!
So, everybody on board for
another wild party weekend!

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At March 16, 2007 at 2:18 PM, Blogger jams o donnell said...

That is a picture of utter contentment

 
At March 17, 2007 at 4:35 AM, Blogger Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

A very happy peaceful kitty cat here! Spring, we love it!

Purrs!

 
At March 17, 2007 at 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so warm and peaceful! I wish I was there with you, snoozing in the sun! :)

 
At March 17, 2007 at 11:48 PM, Blogger Jelly said...

Now there's a happy looking kitty! Thanks for joining WCB!

 
At March 18, 2007 at 1:15 AM, Blogger Ramona said...

Sunshine and Kitties go together like bread and butter!

 
At March 18, 2007 at 2:28 PM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look very cozy and comfortable lying there in the sun. :) I love the sun too!

 
At March 18, 2007 at 7:00 PM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

That is a lovely place to take a nap in the sunshine! Meow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home