Jelly Pizza

There's a story, of course.

Feb 18, 2007

Good Enough To Eat...

[click on images to enlarge]


Hats off to Martha Stewart's Shrimp and Ginger Stir-Fry for the inspiration.

I added celery [3 large stalks, cut into bite-size pieces at an angle] to the vegetables [1 yellow pepper, 1 orange pepper, 2 red pepper and 2 bunches scallions], and a handful of shredded carrots and about 4 cups of dry baby spinach for the final minute. Instead of the sugar, I substituted 1 packet of Splenda®.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 18, 2007 at 5:03 AM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

That dish looks very fine!...

 
At March 2, 2007 at 3:13 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hey, what's going on? Are you becoming a food blogger?!

I love ginger. I love ginger. I love ginger.

That dish looks beautiful; so many bright colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home