Jelly Pizza

There's a story, of course.

Aug 25, 2006

Oh Frabjous Day!

[click on image to enlarge]

NOT!
Just when I was settling in on one of my favorite nests
for a first nap of the day, guess what!?!


Without warning, she rudely shoved me into my carrier and took me to the VET for poking, pinching, and more poking.

GAWD!

But I insisted on photos this time, to document the indignity of this monstrous hoax perpetrated on an angel-faced kitty.

Can you see me above crying for help? No one came, at least not to help. Just the vet and her iron-fisted hand-maiden. Don't worry though, I plan on being the human next lifetime and then we'll see who gets the bum's rush.

In the meantime, it seems boarding for Friday Ark #101 has begun, and I better hurry if I want to get my ticket punched.
[Drat it all, I'm left here on the dock until they return.]

ITMT, check out the Carnival of the Cats,
this Sunday at Catymology.


And we can only echo boo_licious' hope that Claire, Kiri & Casey are "A-ok."
Thankfully for us, she will hold down the fort to host
Weekend Cat Blogging #64. Yay for boo_licious!



MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!
I PROTEST KITTY POKING!

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At August 26, 2006 at 2:58 AM, Blogger whaleshaman said...

dear sher,

yes! puh-leeze call the aspca. then you and upsie come get me so we can go eat duck fat in napa valley. yummy!

i bet i could learn to purr again.

love,
taboo

 
At August 26, 2006 at 4:08 AM, Blogger whaleshaman said...

christmas!! i might need a present by then. maybe a nice hat like upsie got would look good. or have you seen the sweaters on junku's jumping cats?

check out the top row of sets; they have nice toys 'n stuff, upsie!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/junku/sets/

nap time,
taboo [wee purr]

 
At August 27, 2006 at 10:51 PM, Blogger boo_licious said...

poor taboo! Such a horrific experience for both of you.

 
At August 28, 2006 at 4:28 AM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Poor little Taboo!
She has such a magnificent colour...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home