Jelly Pizza

There's a story, of course.

Aug 25, 2006

Oh Frabjous Day!

[click on image to enlarge]

NOT!
Just when I was settling in on one of my favorite nests
for a first nap of the day, guess what!?!


Without warning, she rudely shoved me into my carrier and took me to the VET for poking, pinching, and more poking.

GAWD!

But I insisted on photos this time, to document the indignity of this monstrous hoax perpetrated on an angel-faced kitty.

Can you see me above crying for help? No one came, at least not to help. Just the vet and her iron-fisted hand-maiden. Don't worry though, I plan on being the human next lifetime and then we'll see who gets the bum's rush.

In the meantime, it seems boarding for Friday Ark #101 has begun, and I better hurry if I want to get my ticket punched.
[Drat it all, I'm left here on the dock until they return.]

ITMT, check out the Carnival of the Cats,
this Sunday at Catymology.


And we can only echo boo_licious' hope that Claire, Kiri & Casey are "A-ok."
Thankfully for us, she will hold down the fort to host
Weekend Cat Blogging #64. Yay for boo_licious!



MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!
I PROTEST KITTY POKING!

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At August 25, 2006 at 9:16 PM, Blogger sher said...

Oh no!!! Poor little kitty! Should I call the ASPCA to investigate this cruelty!! She looks so pretty!

 
At August 26, 2006 at 2:58 AM, Blogger whaleshaman said...

dear sher,

yes! puh-leeze call the aspca. then you and upsie come get me so we can go eat duck fat in napa valley. yummy!

i bet i could learn to purr again.

love,
taboo

 
At August 26, 2006 at 3:35 AM, Blogger sher said...

Taboo, Upsie and I are on the way. Of course, we have to stop at various diners and restaurants along the way. We should be there to save you by Christmas. Hang in there!

 
At August 26, 2006 at 4:08 AM, Blogger whaleshaman said...

christmas!! i might need a present by then. maybe a nice hat like upsie got would look good. or have you seen the sweaters on junku's jumping cats?

check out the top row of sets; they have nice toys 'n stuff, upsie!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/junku/sets/

nap time,
taboo [wee purr]

 
At August 27, 2006 at 10:51 PM, Blogger boo_licious said...

poor taboo! Such a horrific experience for both of you.

 
At August 28, 2006 at 4:28 AM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Poor little Taboo!
She has such a magnificent colour...

 
At August 29, 2006 at 3:50 AM, Blogger sher said...

Tell Taboo that Upsie and I made it to Reno, Nevada where we discovered that Upsie has a terrible gambling habit. She bet most of our money on roulette and our trip out to see you will take longer, I'm afraid. We may have to hitch hike.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home